Customer Support & Planning
8 - 28 hours / week
Delft, Doucheservice West
Who are we?
We are Shower Service! 👋 The largest service company in the field of temporary showers in the Netherlands. We believe that to get the most out of a day, a shower is essential. During renovations and home care, many people are often unable to use their own shower. Therefore, we solve this problem by installing innovative temporary emergency showers in people's homes.
Doucheservice is an ambitious and fast-growing company! Your goal? Very simple: you put a smile on the face of our customers by providing good service. You will function as the first point of contact for our customers, making you the face/voice of our company.
Do you want to be part of a young and fun team and make people happy with an emergency shower? Then you are ready for the shower service adventure!
What does your working day look like?
You enter our beautiful head office at the Cyclotronweg in Delft. While enjoying a coffee/beverage or a snack, you start the morning with a short task break. Then you answer the questions of customers that have come in and keep yourself busy with the planning/rescheduling of appointments.
During lunch you enjoy your well-deserved break and catch up with the Warehouse employees and our Service Engineers. Then, for the rest of the afternoon, you pull out all the stops to deal with all the questions/appointments. You end the day with a handover and a drink. You are a close-knit team who not only work hard but also have a lot of fun together.
How do you reach your goal?
- Function as the first point of contact for our customers;
- You solve any problems together with the customer/colleagues;
- Proactively help our customers even before they ask for help;
- You work in a pleasant team, from which many questions come, you help them with your experience and knowledge. You also support colleagues from other departments;
- You document everything relevant such as agreements made and any comments in a clear and simple system;
- Can something be even better? Then you come up with solutions and suggestions to make the service we provide even better;
- You take care of a good logistic planning.
You also benefit from:
- Flexible shifts from 09:00-13:00 / 13:00-17:00;
- A young, enterprising and fun team;
- Start your working day with free coffee, snacks and fun;
- Take a well-deserved break;
- Scheduling of repair appointments;
- Dynamic working days;
- Happy customers!
Who are you?
- You are 8-28 hours per week available;
- You have a command of the Dutch language and you speak a little English
- Interested in earning some extra money;
- You work accurately and are solution oriented
- You like to work in a team
- You like to create a good atmosphere
- You like to multitask (while reading this vacancy you are already applying!)
The application process
Please send your CV and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to this vacancy.
We will contact you as soon as possible;
Do you still doubt whether the position suits you or do you have other questions? You can always join us for a day. Please contact us on 085 401 04 72;
Is it a match? Then you will receive an offer to join the Shower Service team!
A fun team that consists of both full-timers and part-timers.
Happy customers because of our service. Check our top reviews on Google!
Working from our headquarters at the TU campus.
Flexible working hours, weekends and weekdays. Ideal in addition to studies!